Thursday, June 16, 2011

OOPS.

     Dear blog readers, It seems i have been tragically neglecting you. I'd like to offer, not an apology, but rather an excuse, because i am childish.
     This week was the first week of my theatre company's summer season, and it has been a very exciting week. This summer is the first time we have been financially in a position to do TWO plays! We're doing Steve Yockey's Cartoon!, and David Auburn's Proof. But more excitingly for me, I am directing Cartoon!, and it is my first time directing! It's very exciting, and I am learning a lot, so with any luck, it will give me some hilarious insights to pass on to you, dear readers. This week, however, it is just giving me ulcers. ;)
     Thanks for your patience, I will try to have something exciting for you in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment