Monday, May 23, 2011

The Amberwine Case

     As you may have noticed, I am the kind of person who likes to have a couple of projects bouncing around. That way, if i hit a roadblock on one, I can hop to something else to keep my mind busy while my subconscious sorts out the problem with the first project. To that end, I have started a second blog, entitled "The Amberwine Case".
     The Amberwine Case is a serial adventure with heavy elements of mystery, which hopefully, will keep you guessing. The story takes place last year, starting in June, and plays out as the main character, alias Allen Bishop tries to tell his story, before he runs out of time to do so. It should be a pretty exciting adventure, and I'd appreciate anyone who reads this blog checking it out. It's very  different from what I am doing here, but i think it's pretty interesting. If you agree, please subscribe to it, and recommend it to friends! Also, if you are as in to Alternate realities as I am, don't tell them it's fictional! I'm doing my best to incorporate it into real-world locations and events, although some of the content is guaranteed to be a bit sci-fi! so check it out here:

http://amberwinecase.blogspot.com/

And tell your friends!

ALSO! don't forget about the contest I am running on this blog!
CREATION CONTEST!
I am taking entries until May 31st! That's one week from tomorrow, so don't forget to enter!
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment